2008/06/02

All Praise




I just realized that my blog has turned 1 today. :)



Actually I am barely catching up with the latest gigs and jigs of the IT world.

For a guy who graduated college without even knowing how a PC keyboard feels, this reveals a lot about my IT incapacity. There is no denying it either as my less-attractive blog format and dull add-ons are visual tarpaulins of what I lack.

But what I lack, I know and trust that God will provide.
Because what I want to do with this blog is what He have always wanted me to do - to be one of His witnesses in sharing His love to others.

All praises be to our Lord.

Wow, time do fly fast when you are in love.
So in love with my one and only sweet wife - Menchie.
So in love with our two super-kulit and funny kids - Maia and kuya Zek.
So in love with life.
So in love with God.